ELY, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, October 3, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Ely, United Kingdom, 3 October 2018 – The audiobook boom shows no signs of slowing, and neither does IT Governance Publishing’s (ITGP) release slate, with the announcement that twelve of its most popular titles are being released in audiobook format.
Available from today via the ITGP website, these titles focus on subjects such as implementing ISO 27001, guides to security standards such as ISO 27002 and an implementation guide to PRINCE2® Agile. Twenty brand new audiobooks will be released by ITGP over the third quarter of 2018. The following titles are now on offer (full details available online):
• PRINCE2 Agile™ An Implementation Pocket Guide – Step-by-step advice for every project type
• The Power of the Agile Business Analyst, Second edition
• ISO27001/ISO27002 A Pocket Guide, Second edition
• Nine Steps to Success – An ISO 27001 Implementation Overview, Third edition
• ITIL® Lifecycle Essentials
• ISO 9001:2015 – A Pocket Guide
• PRINCE2® in Action
• Security in the Digital World
• The Psychology of Information Security – Resolving conflicts between security compliance and human behaviour
• ITIL® Foundation Essentials
• ISO22301 – A Pocket Guide
• An Introduction to Information Security and ISO27001:2013 – A Pocket Guide
These products are easy to access on the go and can provide answers and/or solutions to some of the biggest IT-related issues facing organisations today.
ITGP is the world’s only publisher specialising in IT governance; all its books are written by real-world practitioners. It collaborates with industry experts to produce high-quality publications about best-practice frameworks, compliance and technical subjects.
+ 44 3338007000
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire