Flavor Appeal in Chocolate 2017 Global Market Challenge, Driver, Trends & Forecast to 2021
PUNE, INDIA, October 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
"Flavor Appeal in Chocolate 2017", discusses the unique flavor innovations that are vital to sustaining excitement in dynamic, indulgence-led food categories such as chocolate.
Today's consumers are sensation-seekers and are drawn to indulgent, artisanal, and novel food products. Flavor innovation in food products is an integral tool for addressing consumers' desire for intense and complex sensations resulting in increased experiential pleasure.
– Consumer's attitude to experiment in food flavors varies by region.
– Poland, Italy, and Sweden are among the most experimental countries.
– More than 40% of global consumers prefer sweet flavors in chocolate.
Reasons to buy
– Identify the top flavors in the chocolate category.
– Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be drivers of innovation.
– Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
Table of Content: Key Points
Flavor Experimentation in Food
Appeal of Flavor Types in Chocolate
"On-Trend" Flavor Innovations in Chocolate
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire