PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, September 13, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Soft Drinks Global Industry Guide”.
Global Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global soft drinks market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global soft drinks market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Key points to buy
– What was the size of the global soft drinks market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the global soft drinks market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global soft drinks market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global soft drinks market?
The soft drinks market consists of retail sale carbonates, squash/syrups, nectars, energy drinks, juice, packaged water, sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, flavored water, still drinks, enhanced water, fruit powders, bulk/HOD water, and iced/RTD coffee drinks.
However, the total market volume for soft drinks market excludes powder concentrates, which are included in the market value.
The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global soft drinks market generated total revenues of $889,318.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% during 2011-2015, to reach a total of 709,050.3 million liters in 2015.
The US remains the world’s largest soft drinks market in both value and volume terms. Markets such as India, Turkey, Indonesia, Brazil and China recorded high growth during 2010-2015.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Global Soft Drinks
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire